Advanced Diagnostic and Surgical Capabilities
Our advanced, on-site diagnostic tools and capabilities are extremely valuable when it comes to diagnosing illnesses, evaluating injuries, and screening your companion pets and large animals prior to any procedure requiring anesthesia.
At Chachere Veterinary Clinic, we offer the following on-site diagnostics:
- Laboratory: We can process complete blood panels to give us prompt answers when we’re investigating the possibility of an underlying condition affecting your animal. We can also process urine, fecal, and other tissue samples to screen for a range of conditions and diseases.
- Digital x-rays: Our digital radiology equipment can help us accurately pinpoint internal problems and bone fractures.
- Ultrasound: Our ultrasound equipment is a valuable diagnostic tool for evaluating pregnancies, checking for fluid buildup around the heart, and assessing tumors, among other applications.
Surgeries and Procedures
We are fully committed to providing safe, high-quality surgical care for both companion pets as well as large animals. Prior to any procedure that requires anesthesia, we will screen your animal for the possibility of any underlying health condition that could put your animal at risk. We will also carefully monitor your animal’s vital signs during any procedure.
We perform most soft tissue surgeries at our clinic. For more advanced orthopedics and soft tissue, we will refer you to a nearby specialist.
- Spays and neuters
- Foreign body removal
- Wound repairs
- Tooth extractions
- C-sections (both planned and unplanned)
- Enterotomy (intestinal surgery)
- Gastropexy (to prevent twisted stomach)
- Urinary surgery
- Routine femoral head ostectomy (FHO)
- Leg pinning
Our advanced diagnostic and surgical capabilities go hand in hand when it comes to promptly pinpointing and correcting problems affecting your animals so they can get back on the road to better health. Please call us if you have any questions about what we have to offer or if you’d like to discuss your animal’s needs.